Wicked Maid Finally Opens up” "Why I beat the 18-month-old Baby To Near Death” Begs For Forgiveness



Arnella Kamanzi, the 18-month-old baby who was tortured by a maid early this month was yesterday admitted at the pediatric section in Mulago Hospital for further medical examinations...

“The baby was brought here for examinations and a number of tests will be done to establish whether she is in good health,” confirmed a source at the national referral hospital.
Jolly Tumuhiirwe, the maid who is the main actress in the ‘horror movie’ has been charged with attempted m****r and she is due to appear in court on Dec. 08, 2014.

Speaking from Luzira prison, Jolly Tumuhiirwe has asked the ‘world’ to forgive her for what she did..she said;

“My dad in Kabale was very sick and yet my mom did not have any money. I asked my bosses for some money to send to my dad but they told me that I hadn’t made a month yet and my father was dying, so it kept on haunting me.”

“That is the more reason I referred the anger to the baby but I’m sorry. But that madam (Arnella’s mom) is not easy. She used to say that I steal money from the clothes and Eric’s wallet, I eat the babies food…and yet I can’t eat the food, I’m not a baby, those were all lies, so, I was also not happy from my heart.”

“I feel guilty..ok when I was doing it I thought I was disciplining the baby because also the mother sometimes slaps her, I also saw from the mom. The torch I used was small and it’s not hard. I think, I will never do it again”

..of her experience in Prison, she said;

“It’s not good at all even my fellow prisoners don’t want to associate with me, they want to beat me up. In fact they were saying that I should join them in their rooms, nobody likes me and I’m feeling bad I will never do it again, I ask the world to forgive me and also tell the bosses who have maids to treat them well.”

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

EFCC: Top Prison Boss Gets 7 Years In Prison For Obtaining Money By False Pretence.

Photo: See The Face Of Sunnynaija who is more cute!! Lol